Refer earlier article How to get to Wat Baan Taad (Luangta's temple)
Note: Please verify the flight, train and bus information prior to booking.
Getting to Wat Pa Ban Tat.
- The flight between Bangkok - Udon Thani per day following the third flight.
1) at 6:50 pm
2) at 12.30 am
3) at 18:15 pm
- With flights between Udon Thani - Bangkok 3 per day flight following.
A) at 8:40 pm
2) at 14:25 pm
3) at 20:05 pm
2. Train(Note: Please check with the State Railway of Thailand prior to departure because some of the train are cargo trains and is very uncomfortable- the journey is overnight).
- Between the bus Bangkok - Udon Thani every day from Bangkok Railway Station.Time as follows.
1) at 6:00 pm train speed Bangkok - Nong Khai
2) at 8:20 pm passenger air-conditioned Bangkok - Udon Thani
3) From 18:30 hrs train speed Bangkok - Nong Khai
4) at 20:00 am conditioned passenger Bangkok - Nong Khai
5) Time 20.45 pm express train Bangkok - Nong Khai
- A bus between Udon Thani - Bangkok every day from the train station, Udon Thani
Time as follows.
1) at 7:26 pm Air passenger Khai - Bangkok
2) From 09:15 hrs train speed Khai - Bangkok
3) at 18:35 am conditioned passenger Udon Thani - Bangkok
4) From 19:04 hrs train soon Nong Khai - Bangkok
5) at 20.02 pm express train Nong Khai - Bangkok
- A bus from the North Eastern Tour several companies. Mo Chit bus terminal to Kamphaeng Phet Road, Chatuchak, Bangkok 10900.