Pages

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Luang Phor Fan, Sakorn Nakhon

The following photos were taken a photographer (I do not know him personally) who had visited Luang Phor Fan's museum in Sakorn Nakhon, Thailand. I had visited there years ago but had not bought a camera then. These photos originally appeared in a yahoo photo album but I could not contact the authors after yahoo had discontinued the service. However, I've saved the photos. I sincerely hope that one day, Ajahn Fan's dhamma teachings could be translated in English:

Luang Phor's monk identification document

Ajahn Fan's pictures

Forest monk's tudong setup- this was a setup of a place that Luang Phor Fan had slept in- consist of a klod (umbrella) with strings tied to trees. Monks would sleep on the floor.



Luang Phor Fan in his older years.




The King and Queen of Thailand greeting Luang Phor Fan.

No comments: